Перейти к навигации Перейти к поиску
- Yearbook 2004
- After December 25, 2010, the largest city of the Republic of China will become New Taipei City, which is now Taipei County.
- Taiwan (self-governing island, Asia)
- The Republic of China Yearbook 2009. Chapter 2 - People and Language
- The ROC's Humanitarian Relief Program for Afghan Refugees
- Taiwanese health official invited to observe bird-flu conference
- Demonyms - Names of Nationalities
- Although the territories controlled by the ROC imply that the demonym is "Taiwanese", some consider that it is "Chinese" due to the claims of the ROC over China. Taiwanese people have various opinions regarding their own national identity.
- Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Due to its political status, the UN has not calculated an HDI for the ROC. The ROC government calculated its HDI for 2007 to be 0.943,  and would rank 25th among countries.